11 February 2006

BBC article on wind turbines

Someone sent me a link to the BBC article on micro wind turbines:
(With energy prices on the up, will city skylines bristle with wind turbines and will back gardens become mini wind farms?
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/magazine/4694070.stm )
and scanning down it I saw some readers' comments. I quickly jotted down a reply to answer some of the entirely valid points raised. As of today (24-hours later) my reply has not been printed. I wonder if that is because the BBC doesn't work at weekends, or whether they now consider the story closed, or whether they consider my response unprintable ? In any case a weakness in the BBC system is that it does not email one a copy - in the future I will draft any comment on my own computer and that paste it across to their browser window so that I retain a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home